Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jinxed Again?

I always feel like, when it comes to getting a job, I jinx myself if I tell people about it. Because then it's like I get too cocky about getting it and thus gets jinxed.

Yet I don't know if I once again jinxed myself and missed out on a awesome job. But it's not unlikely.

And if I didn't jinx myself by telling people, well, then I can simply blame it on me being an idiot. I knew the job would start in the middle of August and that I'd know if I got the job or not in the begining of August.

However.

I went away for a week at the end of July and so I sent a e-mail about not being able to use the Internet during the time I was away.

Unfortunately I wrote that I'd get back at the end of August.

So when I didn't hear anything the first two days in August I got suspicious and looked at the e-mail I sent. Its now corrected.

And I can only hope I wasn't too late.

No comments: