Sweden. Sweeeeden. Hm. Ring a bell? If not Sweden is this marvellous Scandinavian country in the northern of Europe. No, we don’t have polar bears. And, most unfortunately, we don’t have Warped Tour. I’ve wanted to go to Warped ever since I first discovered its existence but back in those days I was barley a teenager and once I turned eighteen I’ve ever since experienced an annoying shortage of money. So, crossing the Atlantic Ocean just ain’t gonna happen. At least not for another year or two.
This is where having friends scattered all across the globe comes in handy. I have this most awesome friend living in Texas who went to Warped this year. And she decided to get me a little present.
Ever since I told her that Ben Young – guitar tech for The Matches and Triangle Man extraordinaire – was going to be on Warped playing bass for the Pink Spiders she had planed on a little surprise.
It may not seem like much but to me it was rather dimple-worthy. I still haven’t stopped smiling about it.
Right, right – you're wondering what I'm on about.
So here you go, the surprise/present:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment