Friday, July 13, 2012

Fo(u)r Years

And years I've been writing entries and published here. I have not made that many updates (perhaps I have been too busy living, perhaps life has been too uninteresting to be written about) but I have updated every once in a while for four years now.

Perhaps no one is reading this and all this is is a diary left open on a table for anyone to see but not particularly catching anyone's interest.

It doesn't really matter. I like this blog and I am keeping it. If nothing else I can look back and remember all those events and emotions I deemed to be worthy of a place here.

The reason I am noting this four year mark rather than any other year is simply because between then and now this is a turning point. Though a lot of things still needs to be figured out somehow it just seems easier now. Admittedly I still go stir-crazy more often than not but I have my own place now and basically - simply put - I have a life. Thankfully, though still frustrated with my nine-to-five job, I at least do not have to be completely bored out of my mind anymore since I have friends and adventures and fun these days.

So, therefore, it seemed befitting to note this four year anniversary.

Here's to another four years! Cheers!

No comments: